Spectro 2000 RS is equipped with the RS-232C interface and port which link the spectrophotometer and the PC with the included UV-VIS software. With the RS-232C, the instrument can be linked to a computer and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor.
Spectro 2000 RS is an automatic instrument which utilizes a microprocessor with most advanced technology. Absorption, transmission, concentration, and wavelength are automatic and computerized. This instrument’s superior technology allows this spectrophotometer to examine samples with excellent resolution. Spectro 2000 RS is rugged, reliable, affordable, and maintenance free.
Spectro 2000 RS’s advantage is its 4 large automatic cell holder movement by microprocessor and use of the soft key pad. This spectrophotometer is excellent for water and water waste testing. Spectro 2000 RS is both reliable and user-friendly.
- Automatic self adjustment
- 4 Automatic cell holder
- Auto select wavelength
- Auto Zero ABS and 100%T.
- Auto A/T/C and Factor.
- Auto Escape and back-up.
- Interface RS232C port for use with computer & printer.
- Built-in printer.
- Switch for 110V 60Hz. and 220V 50Hz.
- F.D.A. Licensed.
- High photometric accuracy for smooth spectral band pass.
- Reliable stability for reliable testing
- Wide continuous wavelength range for test flexibility
- Easy to change Tungsten Halogen lamp
- COMPETITIVE PRICE.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- 4 square glass cells 10mm
- 1 mounted multiple 4 cell holder
- Dust cover
- Instruction book
- Optional: Large cell holder 20-30-40 and 50mm
- Multi-purpose cell holder for long path cells (Specify Spectro 2000 RS
or Spectro 2000 RSP)
- Peltier constant temperature control system (single cell, 15-55ºC)
- Square cuvette (optical glass), 10mm path length
- Micro and semi-micro cells, set of 2 with covers, useable for wavelengths
from 325 – 1100nm. (Specify sample volume: 0.5, 0.75, 1.00 or 1.25ml)
- Rectangular long path cell (optical glass. Specify 20, 30, 40 or 50mm path
- Software for Windows 95/98/XP/7 Includes RS232C cable, operator’s manual.
(Specify: Spectro 23 RS)
- Constant temperature system for kinetic testing: three square cell holders
and front panel. (Specify: Spectro 23 or Spectro 23 RS)
- Flow through system (peristaltic pump and flowcell)
- Multi-purpose cell holder for long path (20 – 50mm) rectangular cells
- Holder for test tube cuvettes, 10 – 25mm diameter
||+ 1 nm.
|Spectral Band Pass:
||+0.5 (T) +0.004 A.
|Monochromator Grating Mirror:
||LCD 2 line
|Power Supply Switching:
||110V./60 Hz. and 220V./50Hz.
||16″ x 14″ x 8″ (Inches).
||20 lb. (9 kg.)