Spectro UV-2550 can be used extensively for qualitative and quantitative analysis in such fields as clinical analysis, petrochemistry laboratories, chemistry and biochemistry laboratories, as well as in quality control departments, i.e. environmental control, water management, food processing, and agriculture. Spectro UV-2550 is equipped with the USB interface and port. Spectro UV-2550 can be linked to a computer, which is compatible with Windows Platforms, and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor. UV-VIS Spectro UV-2550 utilizes a new optical system design and is microcomputer controlled. This instrument has soft keys for ease of use. Spectro UV-2550 has excellent baseline stability and high resolution.
This instrument is the realization of a long history of specialized research, design, and manufacture. It is simple in construction and high in performance. The multiple cell holder is one of the unique features of the Spectro UV-2550. It is able to test, record and print four sample results immediately by the built in USB interface. The Spectro may save the reagents and samples by using the optional semi-micro cuvette of 1.5 ml or less to reduce waste. This unit was constructed with high reliability, durability, ease of operation, and maintenance in mind.
- Microprocessor control, 16×2 LCD display.
- Auto zero and auto 100% T adjustment provided
- Calibration curve can be set up by either measuring or entering up to 10 standards or entering K and B factors directly via the keyboard.
- Data can be printed on an optional desktop printer and can be downloaded to a PC through the USB connection.
- Up to 10 calibration curves can be stored and edited for user’s convenience.
- Auto-wavelength control (optional).
- PC Control provided for more accurate and flexible measurement requirements (optional).
- Power source automatic for both 110V. and 220V., 50/60Hz.
Monoprocessor Built-in Application:
- Photometric Measurement: Measuring transmittance or absorbance at the current wavelength together with K factor calculations.
- Quantitative Determination: Regression of standard curves and direct determination concentration of samples.
PC Windows Application Software (USB Interface) to link Spectro to computer and printer:
- Photometric Measurement: Measuring the photometric values at 1-10 wavelengths together with mathematical calculations according to entered quotations.
- Quantitative Determination: Determination of unknown concentration with methods of 1-3 wavelength quantitation, together with fitting of calibration curve of 1st ~ 4th order.
- Output: With the Windows clipboard, the measured data and graphics can be copied to other applications software for reports.
- 4 square optical cells 10mm.
- 2 square quartz cells 10 mm.
- 1 multiple cell holder.
- 1 Software
- 1 Software Manual
- 1 Operation Manual
- 1 Power cable
- 1 Software Cable
- 2 Fuses (2A)
- 1 USB Cable Connecting Main Unit to the PC
|– Optical System :
|Plane grating as the dispersing element, 1200 L/mm
|– Wavelength Range:
||190-1100nm (D2 lamp: 190nm-350nm, tungsten lamp: 350nm-1100nm)
|– Spectral Bandwidth:
|– Stray Light:
||less than 0.1%T (NaI 220nm, NaNO2 340nm)
|– Wavelength Accuracy:
|– Photometric Reproducibility:
|– Wavelength Reproducibility:
|– Photometric Accuracy
|– Photometric Repeatability:
|– Photometric Method:
||A, T, C
|– Photometric Range:
||-0.3 to 3 A
|– Photometric Display:
||-0.3 to 3 A
|– Concentration Range:
|0%T: 0.3% T/3min.
|– Interface Port:
|– Light Source:
||Tungsten halogen lamp and D2 lamp
|– DNA/RNA Measurement
|Results Printout :
|– Software Support:
|– LCD Display:
||16 * 2 LCD
|– Sample Chamber:
||190mm x 125mm x 128mm
|– Power Requirement :
||220/110 V + 10% 50/60 HZ (Automatic)
|– Power Consumption:
|– Net Weight: