Spectro UV-Vis RS (Model UV-2505) is equipped with the RS-232C interface and port which link the spectrophotometer and the PC using the UV-VIS optional software. Model UV-2505 can be linked to a computer, which is compatible with Windows XP, and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor.
Spectro UV-Vis RS (Model UV-2505) utilizes a new optical system design and is microcomputer controlled. This instrument has soft keys for ease of use and may utilize 13 mm test tube. Model UV-2505 has excellent baseline stability and high resolution.
Spectro UV-Vis RS (Model UV-2505) consists of a light source (Tungsten Halogen and Deuterium lamp), monochromator, Silicon photodiode, logarithmic amplifier, digital volt meter, D.C. stabilizer, and microprocessor. This new generation instrument is equipped with a microprocessor to automatically adjust 100 % T and Zero ABS, Factor, and Concentration. Spectro UV-VIS 2505 operates with a single beam system and 1200 line grating mirror. Model UV-2505 has a four digit display for automatic calculation and direct readout of (T)ransmittance, (A)bsorbption, and (C)oncentration.
This instrument is the realization of a long history of specialized research, design, and manufacture. It is simple in construction and high in performance. The multiple cell holder is one of the unique features of the Spectro UV-VIS 2505. It is able to test, record and print four sample results immediately by built in interface RS 232C. The Spectro may save the reagents and samples by using the optional semi-micro cuvette of 1.5 ml or less to reduce waste. This unit was constructed with high reliability, durability, ease of operation, and maintenance in mind.
- Easy to change light source.
- Very competitive price.
- Has FDA license.
- RS 232 computer interface.
- 4 nm bandwidth. NEW AND IMPROVED!
- Wide continuous wavelength.
- At Labomed, we believe greatly in the accuracy of our spectrophotometers. We are so sure of the quality that we can include 2 testing filters (optional) for testing calibration.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- Can use a multiple cell holder to test cells from 10-100mm (optional)
- There is a switch on the bottom of the Spectro to choose 110V or 220V before starting.
- 4 square glass cells 10mm.
- 2 square quartz cells 10 mm.
- 1 multiple 4 cell holder.
- 1 Power Cable
- 1 Instruction manual CD
- 1 Dust cover.
- Multi-purpose cell holder for long path (10-100mm) rectangular cells
- Set of 2 performance testing filters (1 “E filter” for photometric accuracy testand 1 didymium filter for wavelength accuracy test)
- RS232 interface cable (optional)
- Optional Software for Windows XP includes RS232C cable, operator’s manual.
(Specify: Spectro UV-Vis 2505)
- External printer (Attaches directly to the Spectro UV-2505
|Optical system: Single beam spectrophotometer, diffraction grating.
Bandwidth: 4nm. NEW AND IMPROVED!
Wavelength range: 195-1050 nm.
Photometric Range: 0-100%T, 0-1.999A
Light source: Tungsten Halogen (12V/20W) and Deuterium lamp (DD2.5).
Detector: Silicon photodiode.
The largest allowable error of the wavelength (nm) : 2
Wavelength accuracy: ±2 nm.
Wavelength reproducibility: 1 nm.
Spectral band pass: 4nm.
Stray light: < 0.3 % T (at 220 nm. 360nm)
Transmittance range: 0-100% T.
Multi cell holder: 4 cuvettes.