Spectro UV-Vis is also capable of performing kinetic test by an optional Peltier constant temperature system, and can test flow through liquid by the optional Sipper Flow Through System. Spectro UV-Vis can be used as an accurate system for qualitative and quantitative analysis of analytical test, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Clinical Analysis, Pharmaceutical and Agriculture Labs, Quality control, Industry and research. Spectro UV-Vis can perform protein, nucleic acid, DNA/RNA micro and macro measurements, that can also be printed using an external HP 600/800 series printer or a PC printer.
- Baseline Stability: The monitoring ratio system enhances baseline stability.
- Excellent Resolution: The big-caliber light path enhances the instrument’s energy, reduces its noise and raises its resolution performance.
- Automatic successive measurement: The automatic eight-cell sample holder offers the automatic measurement of eight samples in succession. So it can bring about one-touch measurement of the solution of seven samples and a blank.
- User-friendly light source: The light source performs an automatic interchange, selectable within the working range of the light source. The socket deuterium lamps and tungsten lamps facilitate light source replacement, simplify maintenance and reduce operation error.
- Convenient Display: The large backlit LCD screen displays both photometric values and spectral curves.
- Full use of Computer Technology: Being computer controlled with compatible with Windows XP, & and 8, using the new UVWin 6.0 UV-VIS application software, offering a wide range of uses and applications.
- The key components are all adopted from the world famous manufacturer, such as deuterium lamp, silicon photodiode and holographic grating, which ensures the stabilization and credibility of the Instrument for extended life.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- Photometric Measurement: Rapid and accurate measurements of transmittance and absorbance for samples and selected wavelength are available.
– This module allows successive and automatic calibration and measurement of up to seven samples with the built-in 8-cell sample holder.
– Direct concentration results can be produced by simply entering the K-factor.
– Printout of Measured data with sample numbers in a tabular format.
- Spectrum Scan: Spectra of samples on any range between 1100nm ~ 190 nm can be measured with real time visual display of spectral curves on the large LCD screen.
– Such operating parameters can be selected, as photometric mode, wavelength range, ordinate range, sampling interval and scanning speed.
– Picking out and printout of peaks and valleys for spectral curves.
– Printout of spectral curves to a printer with A4 paper.
- Quantitative Measurement: Use a calibration curve to determine the concentration of unknowns at the user-selected wavelength.
– The regression of calibration curve can be made with up to 8 standards and the linear correlation coefficients be offered.
– The plot of a calibration curve is displayed on the large LCD screen.
– Instant concentration results can be produced by simply entering K-factors.
– Successive and automatic calibration and concentration measurement up to seven samples are available by the built-in 8 cell sample holder.
– Printout of the table of measured concentrations and K-factors of a calibration curve.
- Windows Software: Such operations as photometry measurement, spectrum measurement, quantitation measurement and kinetic measurement are offered in the UV-Win Windows application.
– Up to 10 Spectra and time-course curves can be measured and recalled in memory with data-handling of arithmetic calculation, logarithmic calculation, reciprocal calculation, smooth, derivative (1t-4th), Abs to/from %T conversion and peak pick.
– Up to 24 standards can be entered and measured for fitting of calibration curve with order of 1st – 4th.
– With the Windows clipboard, the measured data and graphics can be copied to other applications software for reports.
OUR NEW SOFTWARE UV-WIN 6.0
WITH 3D SPECTRA
Now all Labomed, Inc. spectrophotometers with our newly developed software called UV-Win 6.0 can be used with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It is capable of testing more applications with its RS-232 and USB connections, and supports the data export of measured results to the PC and then flash drive, when additional data storage is required. One of the new features is that it provides 3-D graphing of the spectral results.
MONOPROCESSOR BUILT- IN APPLICATION
- Photometric Measurement: Measuring transmittance or absorbance at the current wavelength together with K factor calculations..
- Spectrum Scan: Carrying out scanning of transmittance or absorbance on the selected wavelength range together with peak-pick module.
- Quantitative Determination: Regression of standard curves and direct determination concentration of samples.PC WINDOWS APPLICATION SOFTWARE (RS-232 and USB INTERFACE)
- Photometric Measurement: Measuring the photometric values at 1-10 wavelengths together with mathematical calculations according to entered quotations.
- Spectrum Scan: Producing Wavelength scans within the operating parameters on samples together with powerful data handling facilities.
- Quantitative Determination: Determination of unknown concentration with methods of 1-3 wavelength quantitation, together with fitting of calibration curve of 1st ~ 4th order.
- Kinetics: Recording curves of changing photometric values of samples against timecourse at the selected wavelengths together with powerful data handling facilities.
- Output: With the Windows clipboard, the measured data and graphics can be copied to other applications software for reports.
- 8 Auto Cell Holder
- 8 Optical Glass Cells 10mm.
- 2 Quartz Cells 10mm.
- 1 Dust cover
- 1 Instruction manual available in 18 different languages
- 1 Power cable
- 1 PC cable
- 1 Software CD for Windows 98/2000/XP/7
- 1 Software Operation Manual available in 18 different languages
- 1 Block Light Cell
- 1 Extra fuse
- DVD of installation and how to use the Spectro
- Optional: Peltier Kinetic Test System
- Optional: Sipper Flow Through System
|1) Optical System:
||Spectro Split Beam Ratio
|– Wavelength Range:
||190 nm – 1100 nm
|– Spectral Bandwidth:
||2.0 nm (UVS-2700)
|– Wavelength Display:
||0.1 nm resolution
|– Stray Light:
||≤0.12%T (220nm NaI, 340nm NaNO2)
|– Wavelength Accuracy:
||+0.3nm (with automatic wavelength correction)
|– Wavelength Reproducibility:
|2) Photometric System:
||Single Beam ratio monitoring system (UVS-2700)
|– Optical System:
||The crossed monochromator with the high-resolution, diffraction holographic grating.
|– Photometric Method:
||Transmittance, absorbance, energy and concentration
|– Photometric Range:
|– Photometric Accuracy:
|– Photometric Reproducibility:
|– Baseline Flatness:
||±0.002 Abs (200-1100nm)
|– Baseline Stability:
||0.001Abs/30 min (2 hours warming up, 2nm Bandwidth at 500nm)
||1400nm/min or Selectable
||Silicon photo diodes
||-9999 —- 9999
||±0.001Abs (500nm, 30 min warmup)
|-Slew rate of Wavelength:
||Photometric, Quantitative, Spectrum and DNA measurements
|3) DNA/RNA Measurement:
||Compact and standalone spectrophotometer mainframe
|– Light Source:
||Socket Deuterium Lamp and Socket Tungsten Halogen Lamp.
– Detector: Silicon photodiode
|– Software Support:
||Local and UVWin
||Digital LCD Display
|– Sample Chamber:
||Automatic 8 cell changer
||520mm, 420mm, 230mm
|– Power Supply:
||Switchable 120-230VAC 50-60Hz