Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto and 1 Fixed Cell (Model UVD-3000) is a high performance UV-Vis double beam automatic scanning spectrophotometer. It is an automatic eight (8) cell spectrophotometer for precise testing with a fixed bandwidth of 2.0 nm. Model UVD-3000 spectrophotometer offers high performance, ease of use and reliability, which can be used in various applications. Spectrophotometer Model UVD-3000 can be used extensively for qualitative and quantitative analysis in such fields as pharmaceutical inspection, clinical analysis, petrochemistry laboratories, chemistry and biochemistry laboratories, DNA/RNA analysis as well as in quality control departments, i.e. environmental control, water management, food processing, and agriculture.
Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto Cell (Model UVD-3000) utilizes a new optical system design and is microcomputer controlled. With its focused-beam design, the system provides optimal and reproducible results for small samples. The sample beam and the reference beam are provided within the same sampling space, facilitating wider and longer scan of data providing a more detailed view of the results in an easy to use environment. This instrument has excellent baseline stability and high resolution and permits scanning, quantitative analysis, kinetic spectrophotometric analysis, protein, nucleic acid, DNA/RNA analysis, micro and macro measurements through PC control. This product is capable of processing data, from analytical and spectrum testing.
Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto Cell (Model UVD-3000) has a large LCD screen which displays the menu screen and of course makes the device easier to use. Additionally, this instrument permits the apparatus to be linked to a computer and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor, using the new UVWin 6.0 UV-VIS application software, presents to the fullest of the fascination of modern computer technology.
|1) Wavelength Range:
||190 nm – 1100 nm
|– Spectral Bandwidth:
|– Stray Light:
||<0.12%T (220nm NAL, 340nm NaNO2)
|– Wavelength Accuracy:
||±0.3nm (with automatic wavelength correction)
|– Wavelength Display:
||0.1 nm resolution
|– Wavelength Reproducibility/Repeatability:
|2) Photometric System:
||Double beam optical system
|– Photometric Method:
||Transmittance, absorbance, energy and concentration
|– Photometric Range:
|– Photometric Accuracy:
|– Photometric Reproducibility:
|– Photometric Display:
||-9999 —- 9999
|– Photometric Noise:
||±0.001Abs / 120 seconds (at 500nm, 1nm Spectral Bandwidth 0 Abs)
|– Scanning Speed:
|– Baseline Flatness:
||±0.0015 Abs (200-1100nm)
|– Baseline Stability:
||0.0008Abs/h (1/2 hour warming up, 1nm Bandwidth, 500nm)
|– Slew Rate of Wavelength:
|3) DNA/RNA Measurement:
|– Results Printout:
|Printing of measured data by using any Printer with Parallel Port connection available.
||Compact and standalone spectrophotometer mainframe
|– Light Source:
||Socket Deuterium Lamp and Socket Tungsten Halogen Lamp.
|– Sample Chamber:
||Automatic eight-cell sample holder.
||Liquid Crystal Display (LCD 320 x 240 dot matrix)
||Touch soft keys.
|– PC Interface:
||PC Interface: RS-232, USB
- Baseline Stability: The Double beam monitoring ratio system enhances baseline stability.
- Excellent Resolution: The big-caliber light path enhances the instrumentï¿½s energy, reduces its noise and raises its resolution performance
- Automatic successive measurement: The automatic eight-cell sample holder offers the automatic measurement of eight samples in succession. So it can bring about one-touch measurement of the solution of six samples and a blank.
- User-friendly light source: The light source performs an automatic interchange, selectable within the working range of the light source. The socket deuterium lamps and tungsten lamps facilitate light source replacement, simplify maintenance and reduce operation error.
- Convenient Display: The large backlit LCD screen displays both photometric values and spectral curves.
- Full use of Computer Technology:Being computer controlled with compatible with Windows XP, & and 8, using the new UVWin 6.0 UV-VIS application software, presents to the fullest of the fascination of modern computer technology.
- The key components are all adopted from the world famous manufacturer, such as deuterium lamp, silicon photodiode and holographic grating, which ensures the stabilization and credibility of the Instrument for extended life.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
OUR NEW SOFTWARE UV-WIN 6.0
WITH 3D SPECTRA
Now all Labomed, Inc. split and double beam spectrophotometers with our newly developed
software called UV-Win 6.0 can be used with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It is capable of testing more applications with its RS-232 and USB connections, and supports the data export of measured results to the PC and then flash drive, when additional data storage is required. One of the new features is that it provides 3-D graphing of the spectral results.
Monoprocessor Built-in Application:
PC Windows Application Software (RS-232 and USB Interface) to link Spectro to computer and printer:
- Photometric Measurement: Measuring the photometric values at 1-10 wavelengths together with mathematical calculations according to entered quotations.
- Spectrum Scan: Producing Wavelength scans within the operating parameters on samples together with powerful data handling facilities.
- Quantitative Determination: Determination of unknown concentration with methods of 1-3 wavelength quantitation, together with fitting of calibration curve of 1st ~ 4th order.
- Kinetics: Recording curves of changing photometric values of samples against time course at the selected wavelengths together with powerful data handling facilities.
- Output: With the Windows clipboard, the measured data and graphics can be copied to other applications software for reports.
- 8 Auto Cell Holder
- 8 Optical Glass Cells 10mm.
- 2 Quartz Cells 10mm.
- 1 Dust cover
- 1 Instruction manual
- 1 Power cable
- 1 PC cable
- 1 Software CD for Windows 98/2000/XP/7
- 1 Software Operation Manual
- 1 Block Light Cell
- 1 Extra fuse
- Optional: Peltier Kinetic Test System
- Optional: Sipper Flow Through System