|Spectro UV-Vis RS (Model UV-2502) is equipped with the RS-232C interface and port which link the spectrophotometer and the PC using the UV-VIS software. Model UV-2502 can be linked to a computer, which is compatible with Windows Platforms, and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor.
Spectro UV-Vis RS (Model UV-2502) utilizes a new optical system design and is microcomputer controlled. This instrument has soft keys for ease of use and may utilize 13 mm test tube. Model UV-2502 has excellent baseline stability and high resolution.
Spectro UV-Vis RS (Model UV-2502) consists of a light source (Tungsten Halogen and Deuterium lamp), monochromator, Silicon photodiode, logarithmic amplifier, digital volt meter, D.C. stabilizer, and microprocessor. This new generation instrument is equipped with a microprocessor to automatically adjust 100 % T and Zero ABS, Factor, and Concentration. Spectro UV-VIS 2502 operates with a single beam system and 1200 line grating mirror. Model UV-2502 has a four digit display for automatic calculation and direct readout of (T)ransmittance, (A)bsorbption, and (C)oncentration. This Spectro can be used by itself or linked to a PC.
This instrument is the realization of a long history of specialized research, design, and manufacture. It is simple in construction and high in performance. The multiple cell holder is one of the unique features of the Spectro UV-VIS 2502. It is able to test, record and print four sample results immediately by built in interface RS 232C. The Spectro may save the reagents and samples by using the optional semi-micro cuvette of 1.5 ml or less to reduce waste. This unit was constructed with high reliability, durability, ease of operation, and maintenance in mind.
- Easy to change light source.
- Very competitive price.
- Has FDA license.
- RS 232 computer interface.
- 2 nm bandwidth. NEW AND IMPROVED!
- At Labomed, we believe greatly in the accuracy of our spectrophotometers. We are so sure of the quality that we can include 2 testing filters (optional) for testing calibration.
- Can use 13mm. test tube.
- Wide continuous wavelength.
- Easy to change lamp.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- 4 square optical cells 10mm.
- 2 square quartz cells 10 mm.
- 1 multiple cell holder.
- Dust cover.
- Instruction manual.
- 1 power cable.
- Constant temperature system for kinetic testing: three water jacketed square cell holders and front panel. (Specify: Spectro UV-Vis RS)
- Flow through system (peristaltic pump and flowcell)
- Multi-purpose cell holder for long path (20 – 50mm) rectangular cells
- Holder for test tube cuvettes, 13mm diameter
- Set of 2 performance testing filters (1 “E filter” for photometric accuracy test and 1 didymium filter for wavelength accuracy test)
- RS232 interface cable
- Software for Windows 95/98/XP/7 Includes RS232C cable, operator’s manual.
(Specify: Spectro UV-Vis 2502)
- External printer (Attaches directly to the Spectro UV-2502)
Optical system: Single beam spectrophotometer.
Bandwidth: 2nm. NEW AND IMPROVED!
Wavelength range: 190-1100 nm.
Light source: Tungsten Halogen and Deuterium lamp.
Detector: Silicon photodiode.
Wavelength accuracy: ±2 nm.
Wavelength reproducibility: 1 nm.
Spectral band pass: 2nm.
Stray light: < 0.5 % T (at 220 nm. 340nm)
Transmittance range: 0-100% T.
Stability: 100% T: 0.5%T/3 min.
Multi cell holder: 4 cuvettes.
Absorption range: 0-1.999 A.
Concentration range: 0-1999.
Photometric accuracy: ±0.5% T.
Photometric reproducibility: < 0.3% T.
Photometric range: 0-200 %T, -0.300-3.000A
Monochromator: 1200 lines/grating mirror.
Noise: 0.5% T/3min.
Transmittance reproducibility: 0.2 % T.
Power: 220 V 50Hz/110 V +-10% 50/60Hz., 120W
Dimensions: 22″(W)x14″(D)x11.5″(H) inches.,
559 cm (W) x356 cm (D)x 292 cm (H)
Net weight: 18 kgs.