- 7×-45× zoom magnification power with sharp images, can be extended to 3.5×-270× with optional eyepiece and auxiliary objective.
- High eyepoint WF10×/20mm eyepiece.
- 100mm Long working distance.
- Ergonomic design, sharp image, wide viewing field, high depth of field and easy to operate.
- Ideal instrument in education, medical and industrial field.
LB-327 Zoom Stereo Microscope with Trinocular Head, WF10x Eyepiece, Zoom Objective and Universal Stand are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science and veterinary industries. The microscopes also can be used for circuit board repair and inspection, SMT work, electronics inspection, dissection, coin collecting, gemology and gemstone setting, engraving, mobile phone repair and inspection of small parts.
||Trinocular head, inclined at 45°, Interpupillary Distance, 54-76mm, 2:8, diopter adjustment for both tubes, 30mm tube
||WF10×/ 20mm eyepiece (micrometer is optional)
||Coarse focusing, focusing range 50mm
||ST1 single arm universal stand, no illumination, can expand the operating range and observe objects in any direction.
|Vertical column height: 380mm
|Column diameter: φ32mm
|Horizontal movement: 235mm
|With FA1 coarse focusing arm(76mm mounting size)
||1set/1carton, 49.5cm*48.5cm*29cm, Net/Gross Weight: 19/20kg