- Excellent infinite optical system, Wide field eyepiece, view field up to Φ22mm, perfect for cell observation and culture.
- Brand-new design for life science research.
- More objectives can be installed on the large diameter quintuple nosepiece, easier to change objective.
- Both light ports for microscope digital camera and DSLR photography camera, available for observing with microscope digital camera and DSLR photography camera at the same time.
- Light distribution (both): 100 : 0 (100% for eyepiece); 80 : 20 (80% for trinocular head and 20% for eyepiece).
- Automatic infrared induction for power on-off. Power off upon user leaving 10 minutes, and power on upon user approaching.\
- Special light port for SLR digital camera, 7°inclined up to be more convenient to observe the image of the DSLR camera.
- 12V/50W Kohler illumination makes the field more even and brighter.
- 4-hole rotating disc phase contrast condenser as standard to change bright field and phase contrast easily.
- Culture Dish Holders.
- Knob of X-Y mechanical stage can be changed by left or right.
- Infinite plan 4X phase contrast objective is available.
LB-296 Trinocular Inverted Biological Microscope w/ Wide Field Eyepiece & Backward Quintuple Nosepiece is used by medical and health units, universities, research institutes for observations of micro-organisms, cells, bacteria and tissue cultivation. It can be used for continuous observation of process of cells, bacteria grow and divide in the culture medium. Videos and images can be taken during the process. This microscope is widely used in cytology, parasitology, oncology, immunology, genetic engineering, industrial microbiology, botany and other fields.
Viewing HeadSeidentopf Trinocular Head, Inclined at 45°, Interpupillary Distance 48-76mm, Light distribution (both): 100: 0 (100% for eyepiece), 80:20 (80% for trinocular head, and 20% for eyepiece), Eyepiece Tube Diameter 30mm
||Infinite Optical System
||Seidentopf Trinocular Head, Inclined at 45°, Interpupillary Distance 48-76mm, Light distribution (both): 100: 0 (100% for eyepiece), 80:20 (80% for trinocular head, and 20% for eyepiece), Eyepiece Tube Diameter 30mm
||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/ 22mm
||Long Working Distance Infinite Plan Achromatic Objective (L Plan FL)
|Long Working Distance Infinite Plan Achromatic Phase Contrast Objective (L Plan FL PHP)
||Backward Quintuple Nosepiece
||4-hole rotating disc phase contrast condenser, N.A.0.4, W.D.45mm, It can be adjusted up-down
||Centering Telescope (Φ30mm)
||10×, 20×, 40× Phase Annulus Plate
||Plain Stage 210(X)×240mm(Y), round slide plate: Φ110mm
|Attachable Mechanical Stage, X-Y Coaxial Control, Moving Rang: 128mm×80mm
|Petri Dish Holder Φ54mm
||Coaxial Coarse and Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Moving Range 10mm
||12V/50W Halogen Lamp, Brightness Adjustable, input voltage: 100V-240V
|Auto power on-off system
||Power off automatically upon user leaving 10 minutes, power on automatically upon user approaching
||Blue Filter, Diameter 32mm
|Green Filter, Diameter 32mm
||0.5× C-mount Adapter (focus adjustable)
|Adapter for DSLR Photography
||100% light for Photography Port (Adapter for CANON or NIKON DSLR Digital Photography Camera)
||1carton/set, Packing Size: 66cm×59cm×33cm, Gross Weight: 18kgs, Net Weight: 13.5kgs