- Fully Automated, Bench Top/Floor Top, Discrete, Random-Access with STAT functionality open system Clinical Chemistry Analyzer.
- 250 tests / hour (without ISE)
- At least 60 sample positions for Primary tubes & Sample cups and option for additional (20 20) =40 positions for Primary tubes & Sample cups.
- Sampling volume: 2 to 300 µl
- Automatic Pre-dilution & Post-dilution of samples.
- Max 30 different parameters can be performed simultaneously.
- Min 40 positions with on board refrigeration at 9 °C below ambient temp with independent switch for 24 hours reagent cooling even if the machine fails to run.
- Reagent (R1-R2) Volume: 5 to 350µl
- Wavelength Spectral Range:340-900 nm (extendable)
- 8 positions filter wheel with 7 pre-installed supplied filters & 01 free position.
- 8 filter with 340-900nm
- Absorption Range (Linearity):0.000 to 2.500 Abs
- Accuracy: ± 2 nm (wavelength)
- Band Pass Precision: ±5 mm
- Reaction Volume:210-350 µl
- Reaction wells positions: 80 Cuvette positions, semi disposable [> 30,000 tests].
- Incubation temperature & Time: 37°C ± 0.2°C & 792 sec. max. incubation including reading time.
- 8-step wash station with 8 dispensing needles
- Two types of Systemic (20L) & special washing solution (2L) and 20L waste with level sensor.
- 2nd cleaning solution & extra washing definable in method.
- Water consumption: max 3 L/hr
- Liquid transportation through pipetting arm with capacitive liquid level sensors.
- Needle shock detector & vertical collusion detection for probe.
- Measuring modes: Routine chemistry, Turbidimetry.
- Analysis modes: End Point (bichromatic) & Differential end point with self blank, Fixed Time & Kinetic (Bichromatic).
- Calculation modes: Factor, Multi Standard, Single Standard.
- Calculation algorithms: Linear (factor, linear, linear regression, average) & Non linear (cubic spline, poly-linear, logit-log).
- Programmable Test: 50 active Programmable Test methods on instrument with unlimited programmable profiles.
- Standard Calibration Method: Up to 8 calibrator standards per test.
Data Processing & Quality Control (QC):
- Memory capacity: Storage in HDD
- Memory: For Sample results, calibration, patient data, QC data, error-log, absorbance curves.
- Reports: For Patient, single test, complete sample, work sheet, method and QC´s, calibration curves, kinetics, continuous printing.
- QC Level: Up to max 3 levels per test
- QC Module: Levey-Jennings plots, Westgard multirules, SD, CV% & Mean.
- Warnings: Analytical limits, reagent and reaction integrity check (blank, linearity, substrate depletion, reaction OD etc) with extensive QC monitor.
Unique versatile user software:
- New versatile touch screen user software with intuitive smart graphical user interface.
- Extended walk-away capability with free choice of execution order.
- ASTM Bi-directional LIS, Ethernet of external PC, polling mode on LAN.
- The FACA-261 provides testing for a wide range of reagents. Please contact us for a complete list.
- Can use test tubes 13x75mm