- Fully Automated, Bench Top/Floor Top, Discrete, Random-Access with STAT functionality open system Clinical Chemistry Analyzer.
- 250 tests / hour (without ISE)
- At least 60 sample positions for Primary tubes & Sample cups and option for additional (20 20) =40 positions for Primary tubes & Sample cups.
- Sampling volume:Â 2 to 300 Âµl
- Automatic Pre-dilution & Post-dilution of samples.
- Max 30 different parameters can be performed simultaneously.
- Min 40 positionsÂ with on board refrigerationÂ at 9 Â°C below ambient tempÂ with independent switch for 24 hours reagent cooling even if the machine fails to run.
- Reagent (R1-R2) Volume: 5 to 350Âµl
- Wavelength Spectral Range:340-900 nmÂ (extendable)
- 8 positions filter wheel with 7 pre-installed supplied filters & 01 free position.
- 8 filter with 340-900nm
- Absorption Range (Linearity):0.000 to 2.500 Abs
- Accuracy:Â Â Â± 2 nm (wavelength)
- Band Pass Precision:Â Â±5 mm
- Reaction Volume:210-350 Âµl
- Reaction wells positions: 80 Cuvette positions, semi disposable [> 30,000 tests].
- Incubation temperature & Time:Â 37Â°C Â± 0.2Â°C & 792 sec.Â max. incubationÂ including reading time.
- 8-step wash station with 8 dispensing needles
- Two types of Systemic (20L) & special washing solution (2L) and 20L waste with level sensor.
- 2nd cleaning solution & extra washing definable in method.
- Water consumption: maxÂ 3 L/hr
Liquid Handling:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Liquid transportation through pipetting arm withÂ capacitive liquid level sensors.
- Needle shock detector &Â vertical collusion detection for probe.
- Measuring modes:Â Routine chemistry, Turbidimetry.
- Analysis modes:Â End Point (bichromatic) & Differential end point with self blank, Fixed Time & Kinetic (Bichromatic).
- Calculation modes:Â Factor, Multi Standard, Single Standard.
- Calculation algorithms:Â Linear (factor, linear, linear regression, average) & Non linear (cubic spline, poly-linear, logit-log).
- Programmable Test:Â 50 active Programmable Test methods on instrument with unlimited programmable profiles.
- Standard Calibration Method:Â Up to 8 calibrator standards per test.
Data Processing & Quality Control (QC):
- Memory capacity:Â Â Storage in HDD
- Memory:Â For Sample results, calibration, patient data, QC data, error-log, absorbance curves.
- Reports:Â For Patient, single test, complete sample, work sheet, method and QCÂ´s, calibration curves, kinetics, continuous printing.
- QC Level:Â Up to max 3 levels per test
- QC Module:Â Levey-Jennings plots, Westgard multirules, SD, CV% & Mean.
- Warnings:Â Analytical limits, reagent and reaction integrity check (blank, linearity, substrate depletion, reaction OD etc) with extensive QC monitor.
Unique versatile user software:
- New versatileÂ touch screen user software with intuitive smart graphical user interface.
- Extended walk-away capability with free choice of execution order.
- ASTM Bi-directional LIS,Â Ethernet of external PC, polling mode on LAN.
- The FACA-261 provides testing for a wide range of reagents. Please contact us for a complete list.
- Can use test tubes 13x75mm