- New machining facility and advanced alignment technology;
- With complete functions and outfit of binocular microscope;
- Comfortable operation with updated and ergonomic design;
- Compact and flexible, ideally suited for desktop, laboratory worktable;
- Interpupillary distance can be adjusted to fit for observation.
LB-232 Binocular Biological Microscope (Anti-Fungus) with Wide Field and Phase Contrast Kit is an ideal instrument in the biological, histological, and pathological fields and can be widely used in medical and sanitary establishments, laboratories, institutes, academic laboratories, colleges and universities.
||Binocular Head, Head Binocular sliding inclined at 45 º and 360 º turn 55-75mm interpupillary distance. Anti-mould.
||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/ 18
||Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
(Can be supplied with plan achromatic objectives)
||With 10x eyepiece: 40×, 100×, 400×, 1000×
||Double Layer Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm
||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Moving Range 28mm, Fine Division 0.002mm. Coarse Stroke 37.7 mm per rotation.
||Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter
Kohler illumination (optional)
|Body / Energy
||Body firm backing of Aluminum and built in power supply 110-240V
||Dust cover, green filter, immersion oil and operating manual
|Dimension & G.W.
||33cm×28cm×44cm×, 9 kg