- New machining facility and advanced alignment technology;
- With complete functions and outfit of binocular microscope;
- Comfortable operation with updated and ergonomic design;
- Compact and flexible, ideally suited for desktop, laboratory worktable;
- Interpupillary distance can be adjusted to fit for observation.
- Phase contrast kit attachment.
- Dark field attachment.
LB-213 Binocular Compound Microscope with Dark Field Attachment and Phase Contrast Kit (Anti-Fungus) is an ideal instrument in the biological, histological, and pathological fields and can be widely used in medical and sanitary establishments, laboratories, institutes, academic laboratories, colleges and universities.
||Sliding Binocular Head Inclined at 45°, 360° Rotatable; 55-75mm interpupillary distance. Anti-Fungus.
||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/ 18
||Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
(Can be supplied with plan achromatic objectives)
||With 10x eyepiece: 40×, 100×, 400×, 1000×
||Double Layer Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm
||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation, Moving Range 28mm
||Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter
||LED Illumination 3W, Brightness Adjustable
Kohler illumination (optional)
|Body / Power:
||Body firm backing of Aluminum and built in power supply 110-240V
||Dust cover, green filter, immersion oil and user manual
|Phase Contrast kit:
|Simple phase contrast kit
|Dark Field Attachment:
||Dry Dark field attachment
|Dimension & G.W.:
||33cm×28cm×44cm×, 9 kg