- Integrated digital microscope, resolution 1280X-1024 (1.3 MP), can take pictures, videos and make measurements.
- USB2.0 output, plug and unplug freely.
- Cost effective, price is much lower than a binocular biological microscope a digital camera.
- Supports WINDOWS 2000/XP/VISTA/Win 7 Operation system, equipped with powerful software.
- Economical features, widely used in academic demonstration and health system.
LB-230 Binocular Biological Digital Microscope (Anti-Fungus) with Wide Field, Achromatic Objectives, Camera and Software (1.3MP) and LED Illumination is an ideal instrument in the biological, histological, and pathological fields and can be widely used in medical and sanitary establishments, laboratories, institutes, academic laboratories, colleges and universities.
THIS MICROSCOPE LB-230 CAN USE A DARK FIELD CONDENSER, DRY OR OIL, ON REQUEST.
||Sliding Binocular Head Inclined at 45°, 360° Rotatable; 55-75mm interpupillary distance. Anti-Fungus.
||Resolution: 1280X-1024, 1.3 MP CMOS sensor
Frame Rate of Built-In Camera: 15fps
Software: Scope Image Plus
Range of Viewing Field: > 75%
||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10X-/ 18
||Toward Quadruple Nosepiece
||Achromatic Objective 4X-, 10X-, 40X-, 100X-
(Can make 5 objectives by request, adding 20X- or 60X- objectives is optional) (Can be supplied with plan achromatic objectives)
||With 10x eyepiece: 40X-, 100X-, 400X-, 1000X-
||Double Layer Mechanical Stage 140X-140mm/ 75X-50mm
||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Moving Range 28mm, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per rotation
||Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter
||LED Illumination 3W
Built-in Illumination, 6V 20W Halogen light, intensity adjustable (optional)
Kohler illumination (optional)
|Body / Energy
||Body firm backing of Aluminum and built in power supply 110-240V
||dust cover, green filter, immersion oil and halogen light source parts and operating manual
|Dimension & G.W.
||33cmX-28cmX-44cmX-, 9 kg
(must be purchased separately)