- New machining facility and advanced alignment technology;
- With complete functions and outfit of binocular microscope;
- Comfortable operation with updated and ergonomic design;
- Compact and flexible, ideally suited for desktop, laboratory worktable;
- Interpupillary distance can be adjusted to fit for observation.
LB-234 Binocular Biological Microscope with Advanced Alignment, LED Illumination and Four Achromatic Objectives (4×, 10×, 40×, 100×) is an ideal instrument in the biological, histological, and pathological fields and can be widely used in medical and sanitary establishments, laboratories, institutes, academic laboratories, colleges and universities.
||Sliding Binocular Head Inclined at 45°, 360° Rotatable; 55-75mm interpupillary distance. Anti-Fungus.
||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/ 18
||Achromatic Objective 4×, 10×, 40×, 100×
(Can be supplied with plan achromatic objectives)
||With 10x eyepiece: 40×, 100×, 400×, 1000×
||Double Layer Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm
||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation, Moving Range 28mm
||Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter
||LED Illumination 3W, Brightness Adjustable
Halogen Illumination 6V/20W (optional)
|Body / Energy
||Body firm backing of Aluminum and built in power supply 110-240V
||Dust cover, green filter, immersion oil and user manual
|Dimension & G.W.
||33cm×28cm×44cm×, 9 kg