- New machining facility and advanced alignment technology;
- With complete functions and outfit of binocular microscope;
- Comfortable operation with updated and ergonomic design;
- Compact and flexible, ideally suited for desktop, laboratory worktable;
- Interpupillary distance can be adjusted to fit for observation.
LB-234 Binocular Biological Microscope with Advanced Alignment, LED Illumination and Four Achromatic Objectives (4Ã—, 10Ã—, 40Ã—, 100Ã—)Â is an ideal instrument in the biological, histological, and pathological fields and can be widely used in medical and sanitary establishments, laboratories, institutes, academic laboratories, colleges and universities.
||Sliding Binocular Head Inclined at 45Â°, 360Â° Rotatable; 55-75mm interpupillary distance. Anti-Fungus.
||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10Ã—/ 18
||Achromatic Objective 4Ã—, 10Ã—, 40Ã—, 100Ã—
(Can be supplied with plan achromatic objectives)
||With 10x eyepiece: 40Ã—, 100Ã—, 400Ã—, 1000Ã—
||Double Layer Mechanical Stage 140Ã—140mm/ 75Ã—50mm
||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation, Moving Range 28mm
||Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm & Filter
||LED Illumination 3W, Brightness Adjustable
Halogen Illumination 6V/20W (optional)
|Body / Energy
||Body firm backing of Aluminum and built in power supply 110-240V
||Dust cover, green filter, immersion oil and user manual
|Dimension & G.W.
||33cmÃ—28cmÃ—44cmÃ—, 9 kg